We may update this policy by updating this page so please review this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 2014.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining this website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including, but not limited to, details of your visit such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information to understand your needs and to provide a better service to you. In addition we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide information that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided when you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To help us prevent and detect fraud.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosing Your Information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information we hold about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a small fee to cover the costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Links