It’s time for our Annual Winter SALE and this time it’s our biggest yet. We have yarn from £1/ball and fabric from £6/m. This is a great chance to grab a bargain. Stocks of everything are limited and once they’re gone, that’s it so get in quickly to get the best deals. The sale runs until January 13th or while stocks last.
Let me give you a quick tour of the bargains that are available.
We have 4 bargain boxes with odd balls of yarn priced at £1, £2, £5 and £10. There are yarns from Bergere de France, Sweet Georgia, EasyKnits, Juniper Moon Farm and many more. These yarns were orginally between £3 and £30 each so there are some really great deals available.
Working our way around, we come to kits with 50% off their original price. Many of these contain everything you need for the project from yarn to needles to patterns.
There are kits for accessories and some beautuful baby cardigans that would make great gifts for a mum to be. Or haw about knitting your own dog? Much less maintenance than the real thing!
Next up is fabric and ribbon. Our Christmas Ribbons all have 50% off the original retail price. They would be great for cards or pop them to one side for wrapping next years presents.
Sale fabric is £6/m or £1.50/fat quarter. There’s some Scandi inspired Christmas design to give you a head start on next years presents or stash them so you’re ready to go next winter. If you’ve had more than enough Christmas for one year, there’s lots of other designs too including rhinos, kitchenalia and birds.
Finally, we have several yarn ranges reduced to clear. First up is Milla Mia. This 100% merino yarn is available in sport and aran weight and is super soft. It was £5.50/50g ball and is reduced to £3.50. This is an absolute bargain! Stocks of this are very limited.
From Bergere de France we have the following ranges:
- Lima, a blend of 20% alpaca and 80% wool. This lightweight DK yarn is warm, soft and reduced to just £2.50 a ball!
- Berlaine which is 100% wool and also a lightweight DK. This is reduced from £4.40 to £3 a ball which is a great price for a pure wool yarn.
- Eclair is an aran weight blend of wool, mohair and acrylic with a hint of added sparkle. Great for blinged up accessories, it is also reduced to £3 a ball
- Plume is another wool, acrylic blend with an unusual brushed appearance. Perfect for adding texture to accessories, toys and twiddle muffs. Was £4.75, now £3.
- Merinos Alpaga is a chunky roving style yarn with 40% alpaca and 60% merino wool. This ultra luxurious yarn has a third off, making is just £4.
- Last but not least is Pure Douceur an aran weight yarn with 58% superkid mohair giving it a wonderful halo. There is an incredibly generous 250m/ball which means you don’t need many for a garment. It is reduced to £7/ball.
There are adult garment quantities available in selected colours in many of these yarns so you could knit a gorgeous, snuggly jumper in your choice of yarn for much less than normal.